Aug 10, 2011

No consensus yet...


I am still left in the dark about my current cycle. I gave my blood tests on Monday (Aug 8) and I hope to get a call from my RE tomorrow or day after. From my daily temperatures I know that I have not ovulated yet. I stopped charting as am not too enthusiastic to do it but I do take my temperatures every morning just to know what is happening.
I was writing up my history and here is a small excerpt.
2008 - Diagnosed pcos
2009 - Changed diet, lifestyle. Exercised. Reduced weight (~8-9 kgs)
2010 - got pregnant first time trying - unfortunately ectopic (left tube).
          salpingostomy, saved left tube but tube occluded due to scarring after surgery
2011 - consulted RE, did complete blood work, put on Metformin
          High DHEAS trying to conceive again. Might have NCAH (Non-classical Adrenal Hyperplasia due to mild  enzyme deficiency)

I am currently in that 'Might have NCAH' stage where I am awaiting my fasting blood results to confirm. So now, I need to keep looking at the hour glass now until I get a call from my doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment