Jul 2, 2012

Some random stuff

Falling sick during pregnancy is something that really drains all your energy out. Last week ended up being so tiring - so this is what happened. My little niece in California brought home this viral infection from her day care. She passed it on to my mom-in-law and my mom-in-law arrived in NY last week and the virus had two parasites waiting to thrive on - me and my hubby. We ended up getting this awful sore throat and cold. Off we went to the doc and he said its viral so no antibiotics will work...it will have to subside by itself :(

We were speculating so much about our Cape Cod trip but ended up going and the vacation turned out to be very relaxing. Beaches were beautiful!!

Right now my mom-in-law and hubby are almost fully recovered but I am still coughing and lost my voice phew!! The doctor mentioned I would take longer to recover due to lower immunity during pregnancy. I read somewhere that babies develop sleep and wake cycles from 10-11 weeks and each time we cough or sneeze we alert them or wake them from deep sleep to semi sleep state. I get a feeling am waking up this little bean just too much these days!!!

11 weeks 2 days today! Very excited about reaching the 12 week milestone… Can't believe we made it this far! We are planning to tell our immediate relatives and close friends sometime next week.

Still awaiting a call from my medical endocrinologist on the repeat blood work… We have our NT scan on July 12th. The days between these appointments just seem too long.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!!
P.S - I created a new page for Our little miracle. Please feel free to skip it if the pictures bother you in any way.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you're moving along really quickly! The pictures of your little one are super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya, time drags on between appointments. Hopefully the BW is normal and you can relax some.

    ReplyDelete