Sep 28, 2011

The Wait


I am now in the so-called popularly known '2ww' or 'two week wait'. Women who are actively trying to conceive refer to the '2ww' period as one of the most dragging time in their cycle and the most killing. Same goes with me too...I have been trying all possible ways to keep myself busy but my mind always goes back to the same old questions I have during my 2ww.
Will we get lucky this time?
Will I end up having another ectopic?
Will AF show up as it has always been :(
If something happens would everything go normal?
The questions never end.....

Today is 9DPO (9 days past ovulation). I have at least 5 to 6 more days to go until I know. Trying not to think about symptoms...because I don’t have any symptoms as of now except the usual side effects of progesterone. The progesterone level is 80 ng/ml which is high but it is because of the multiple follicles I had in this cycle progesterone. I was thinking not to blog during my 2ww but couldn’t help write my thoughts....

Only time can answer me...never losing hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment