First off am sorry to have disappeared. Last two days at work were hectic with long meetings. Hoping it will be better rest of the week. I went in for my second beta on Monday. My beta levels during my last ectopic pregnancy were very slow rising initially and after the fifth week it shot up high. Anxiety was no less this time! Good news is it came back at 596!! I go in for my third beta on Friday. They will do an ultrasound only if it crosses 1500 or 2000. I am thinking that would be next week if everything goes well. I stopped temping and poas...thanks for the advice ladies!! I freak out at times but after reading sass's post yesterday I have been trying to believe in this pregnancy. It makes things much easier that way. Thanks sass!
First off, awesome numbers yay!! Secondly I'm glad you stopped POAS and temping.I'm believing in this pregnancy for you!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Megan :)
DeleteWhen is your first u/s scheduled?
I'm so glad that everything is looking good! And it is definitely good that you stopped POAS and temping! You will feel so much better eliminating at least two things over which a newly pregnant lady can obsess :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're hanging in there. I hope you received good news today!
ReplyDelete