That’s right…we are in our 18th week now, reaching the half way mark!!
Last few weeks have been good in terms of energy levels and appetite..I can see myself eating a lot more now! Last week I had some quinoa chickpeas salad and a few minutes later I felt someone was inside me. It was very similar to someone poking or wiggling from inside..I didn’t really believe it until it happened a couple more times but last two days it’s been so quiet. I have been trying hard, had more chickpeas but no response to that! (but I had my own discomfort with the excess chickpeas…oh well!!)
By now most people at my work place know…thanks to maternity wear(!)
We still haven’t made any announcements on FB and I am still putting it away until after 20 weeks..I don’t why...but somehow am not too comfortable at this point to do that.
Spider veins…yes that’s what I see all over my feet and ankles. My swelling has reduced. I get only if I give a break to exercise or drink a little less water. But spider veins look horrible..my doctor says its hereditary and I need to take 5 min walks every hour. Very hard at a job like mine where we sit at a computer all day!
We are planning to take some time off in September (yay!!) and go for a nice 4 day vacation. We haven't decided the destination yet...but if all goes well with our anatomy scan in 2 weeks...off we will go! And the big surprise will be revealed in 2 weeks :) cant wait!!
I have been trying to get more protein into my diet. The recommended amount is 50-70g per day and with a vegetarian diet its quite hard to reach that mark every day. I hear very different views on taking protein powder during pregnancy..do any of you know if its safe? ot may be a safer brand that you are taking?
No comments:
Post a Comment