Aug 28, 2012

It's a.......

....GIRL!!!!!
We had our 19 week anatomy scan last week. We were totally expecting a boy! And this little one turned out to be cute little girl!!!
The technician was taking different measurements. Me and my hubby kept exchanging glances awaiting the big moment! As she took different measurements we got a glimpse of the image that showed the baby bum up and we kind of knew it was a girl. My husband looked at me and smiled...after a few minutes, the technician said she knew what we were having. My husband said it’s a Girl!! she was totally taken aback...and she was asking if my hubby is a doc!!!
It really came out to be a big surprise for us too...as we totally expected a boy!
So here we are awaiting a cute little angel in January...we are so excited!! Now we need to start looking at all the cute things out there!!
I feel myself getting bigger these days. I can longer fit into any of my old pants...so it’s either maternity pants or yoga pants these days. They are so comfy.
We registered for childbirth classes and they are scheduled for November. I can't believe that we have only 20 more weeks to go. And still can't believe us going through these....there is a lot of anxiety but overall it feels good.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for baby girls!!! I was fully expecting a boy as well. We have yet to schedule for classes but it is something I planned on looking into here in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your little girl! I was thinking boy the whole time and was surprised when we found out we were having a girl. They're SO MUCH FUN to shop for, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I found your blog through Megan's "A journey through weightloss, dealing with PCOS, and life" blog! I am 28 (29 in less than a month) and my husband and I had a surprise BFP in May as well! I was supposed to have surgery for endometriosis in June and then SURPRISE! Here was just what we had been hoping for for the last 2 years:) Congrats on your baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again :) In response to your q on my blog, I haven't taken any meds for the high DHEAS they found last December. It was just a touch higher than normal, which my doctor thought could be a sign of PCOS since I had some other minor symptoms of PCOS as well. My doctor was pretty sure that my fertility issues were primarily caused by my endometriosis. Do you have high DHEAS, too? I have heard of lots of other bloggers taking meds to help with regulating different hormones but I thought usually achieving pregnancy kind of took care of some of those issues. Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete